Lumir acoustic coating process – step by step
Additional details from Lumir acoustic coating process:
- The infographic describes the regular acoustic coating process.
- Step 5. Lumir Comfort or Lumir Spray acoustic coating is our core offering and these sprayable products allow a completely seamless and unchanged acoustic surface.
- Steps 6 and 7. Acoustic basematerials are always chosen depending on the functionality needs of a space and sometimes we only apply Lumir acoustic coating.
- In historical buildings we apply a second layer of acoustic coating after drying and light polishing of the surface. After that we repeat the steps 8-10.
- Read more about our acoustic solutions, from Products.
- If you want to learn more about our acoustic research, go to Outstanding acoustics page.